Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mair's First Entry


Big moment here ladies and gents - my first ever blog entry. I actually had to have Batman (aka Sarah) explain to me what exactly a blog is (I'm not too tech-saavy)...and I do have to say it's pretty cool. Huge shout out to Sar for putting this all together so you all can track us along the way.

My last day of work was on Friday and since I've been packing up my apartment and trying to get everything organized. It's going pretty smoothly so far, as Sarah said we've had some minor bumps in the road but thankfully nothing tragic. TTW Tip #2: just suck it up and get any and every vaccine that is recommended. I have had shots for diseases I can't pronounce and all I know is that I don't want them. They've got some F-ed up diseases in SE Asia.

I've started saying some goodbyes and am going to miss everyone so much...but listen up folks, we'd better see and hear from you along the way. We'll be sending out the skeleton plan with a tentative date schedule shortly and would LOVE if people popped in to hang out with us in the jungles of Vietnam or the beaches of Bali or the mountains of Peru...

Alright I'm signing off for now, check back again soon
-mp

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hott post. Sweet posting skills dude.

Unknown said...

I mean.. for an accurate picture of exactly where you are traveling you should probably just take a picture of the cake I made you. I think its pretty much spot on. Especially the "zig zag" treatment I gave Europe.