Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good-bye Hair... Good-bye San Diego


I chopped off all my hair on Friday, yes the same golden locks that I have been growing out since Nova graduation. Almost six inches and no, my hair is not as mini as at graduation (check out the grad photos on the flicker link to the right of this blog). I am taking the ' it will be easier to manage and is more practical' approach and plus I have always liked the short hair.

I had my 'San Diego Style, Good-bye Sarah' party yesterday for my extended family and SD friends. It was blast- BBQ, lots of cousins running around, lots of my San Diego friends, several lively games of beer pong- Villanova standard practice (Confession: although against Nova rules, some wine pong made an appearance at the party. I gave a senior citizen discount on the violation.) The 'travel' room was a big hit, complete with my extensive collection of travel books, my backpack, and the famous Plan B map with our route indicated (I finally advanced to permanent marker). More good-byes for me, bittersweet to say the least. It has been nice to be home and spend some time with the people that I regrettable don't get to see too often.

No comments: