Thursday, August 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So Mary and I have officially returned home (safely) from our journey around the world. Mary is home in New Jersey. She and Hari are happily together and are planning on making a life for themselves in New York. I am home in San Diego working on photo albums, looking for a job, and catching up with friends. Have no fear, I will be finishing up the blog not only for myself, but for all the blog followers and stalkers out there. I am glad to hear that so many people followed our journey.

So my transition home has been interesting, quite boring, but beneficial nonetheless. I can say that life is not as fun when you are not exploring new cities every three days. It has been great to see all my mates and they all seem to think that I have a British accent which is hilarious, but that is what happens traveling with the English for two months. I had my welcome back party last week (aka an excuse for my dads band to play) so life is moving on.

Stay tuned, the journey on this blog is not finished yet.

“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” - Lin Yutang

No comments: