Friday, June 6, 2008

Mary comes to visit

So Mary was here last weekend and we had a blast... we were even able to tie in a Vegas weekend along with all the travel planning and more planning and travel booking. We are off and running (and perhaps some jumping and dancing from all the excitement). It is here. Now the crazy-ness comes in with all the little things that need to be done. I literally have a list called 'random shit i am going to forget' in order not to forget. Mairs is definitely the practical one while I am the 'I am going to take two of those'. I am going to be the jammed backpack, buying too many souvenirs, pack-ratting, paper packing, scrapbook saving, and west-coast illin. If I do actually get to it, it will be one hell of a scrapbook.

Sidenote-Tab: I am notorious for taking goofy pictures, so get used to it.

No comments: